Being a manufacturer of various ammunitions and armaments, Apolo Engineering Ltd. has a full license for international trade in arms and dual-use products.
The company operates in the world arms markets in full compliance with all resolutions of the UN Security Council and international arms control treaties.
The strategic goals pursued by Apolo Engineering Ltd. consist in expanding its activities to new regional markets. The range of defence products carried out in some of our factories and services exported covers the needs of the army, the navy, the air force, coast and border guards units, the air defence, special operation and police forces.
The military products complies with the ISO 9001:2015 management system standard and the NATO Allied Publication AQAP 2130.
Apolo Engineering Ltd. is in partnership with several military factories, participating in production of different kinds of ammunitions, modernization and upgrade of military equipment, maintenance, repair works, expert services, transfer of technologies, technical assistance and training in the field of production and modernization of armored vehicles, howitzers, aircrafts and helicopters.
1. Helicopters and Aircrafts
Maintenance, Overhaul, Modification and Upgrade:
Helicopters: Mi-2, Mi-8, Mi-14, Mi-17, Mi-24, Ka-26
Aircrafts: MiG-21, MiG-23, Su-25, An-2, An-12, An-24, An-26, Yak-18, Yak-18T, Tu-154 2. Tanks and Armored Military Vehicles Maintenance, Overhaul and Modernization:
Tanks: T-55, T-62, T-72, T-72M Armored Military Vehicles: MT-LB, BMP-1, BTR-60, BTR-80
Our aim is to bridge the gap between the military and civilian worlds by creating memorable events. Through interactive exhibits and demonstrations, we cater to a diverse range of interests and age groups. Our events provide an authentic experience, curated in collaboration with military organizations, and active-duty personnel.
Our team consists of experienced professionals who combine event management expertise with military knowledge. By partnering with experts in the field, we ensure the highest level of authenticity in our events, accurately representing military traditions, equipment, and tactics.
Furthermore, we are dedicated to supporting the military community through charitable initiatives. Our events serve as platforms to raise awareness and funds for organizations that provide essential services, healthcare, education, and support to veterans, service members, and their families.
Apolo Engineering Ltd. provides:
Courses for acquiring, improving the qualification and retraining - for officers:
1. Training course for commanders of mechanized (tank) companies
2.Training course for commanders of engineering companies
3. Training course for commanders of artillery batteries
4. Training course for commanders of companies for logistics
5. Training course for specialists in reconnaissance, mining, transportation and disposal of unexploded munitions
Courses for acquiring, improving the qualification and retraining – for sergeants:
1. Training course for commanders of mechanized sections
2. Training course for commanders of tank T-72 (T-55)
3. Training course for specialists in exploitation and repair of automobiles and armored vehicles
4. Training course for weapon masters
5. Training course for instructors
6. Training course for deputy platoon commanders
7. Training course for platoon commanders
8. Training course for experts in logistics of companies
9. Training course for companies Sergeants major
Courses for acquiring, improving the qualification and retraining – soldiers:
1. Training course for newly appointed soldiers
2. Training courses for the soldiers - Specialists
- Course for gunnery operators BMP Snipers course
- Course for rifleman, for gunnery of machine gun PC, RPG
- Gunnery course for SPG – 9
- Gunnery course of mortars
- Course for anti-air crafter shooter
3. Training courses for the soldiers - Specialists
- Training courses for gunners of tank T-72
- Training courses for mechanic-drivers of a tank T-72 T-55
- Training courses for mechanic-drivers of MTLB, BMP
- Training courses for drivers of BTR